Take dinner to the coast any night of the week with Spicy Honey Popcorn Shrimp Lettuce Wraps!
Are you surviving winter? Ya’ll, we’re more than halfway through February. I see the light at the end of the tunnel…spring is next month. In the meantime, I plan on pretending I’m somewhere warm and coastal, at least at dinnertime. I feel like more tropical flavors help brighten the dreary Midwest winter days. Enjoying seafood for dinner is a great way to make believe you’re somewhere warmer, not to mention the fact that seafood is an affordable, versatile protein option your entire family will enjoy.
You can make Spicy Honey Popcorn Shrimp Lettuce Wraps any night of the week with a few simple ingredients. Crunchy Popcorn Shrimp tossed in a spicy honey sauce atop a fresh mango slaw and coconut rice served in a leaf of butter lettuce. Best part is that it’s a dish that will be ready to serve in 30 minutes or less…weeknight dinner for the win.
Shrimp, America’s #1 seafood, is a delicious and affordable way to get the USDA’s recommended 2 servings of seafood per week. SeaPak Shrimp and Seafood Co. makes it easy to enjoy the best tastes of the coast right from your grocer’s freezer section. SeaPak’s Popcorn Shrimp can be baked or fried to your liking and served in a variety of ways.
Bloglovin’ | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Google+
- 1 (18 oz.) pkg. SEAPAK POPCORN SHRIMP
- 2-3 Tablespoons CHILI-GARLIC SAUCE*
- ¾ cup HONEY
- 6 Tablespoons FRESH LIME JUICE
- 18 BUTTER LETTUCE LEAVES
- MANGO SLAW (recipe below)
- COCONUT RICE (recipe here)
- Bake SEAPAK Popcorn Shrimp according to package instructions.
- Stir together chili-garlic sauce, honey and lime juice. Add shrimp and stir to coat all the shrimp.
- Assemble lettuce wraps - in each lettuce leaf, put ¼ cup rice and ¼ cup mango slaw. Top with 4 shrimp.
- Serve immediately.
- Combine 6 cups packaged coleslaw with 1½ cups finely chopped mango. Add 4 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, 4 Tablespoons fresh lime juice and 6 Tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro. Toss together. Add salt to taste.
FIND MORE GREAT RECIPES USING SEAPAK SHRIMP: FACEBOOK PINTEREST INSTAGRAM
SeaPak Seafood Sweepstakes – Enter to win a trip to NYC for a culinary lesson with Food Network Kitchens – get all the details here.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of SeaPak. The opinions and text are all mine.