Thanks to Imagine® Organic Culinary Simmer Sauces, dinner is only minutes away.
Thai Coconut Curry with Lime Basil Rice is packed with flavor and super simple to make!
Last week I took the kids and visited my family for a while, then we came home and closed on our new house and then we moved. I’m a lot of things right now…mostly grateful to be sitting still for a few moments before all of the unpacking begins. All that craziness means time for cooking anything went right out the door. Putting the kitchen back together is a whole ‘nother story. That is why I love meals like this one, which starts with a tasty Imagine® Organic Culinary Simmer Sauce and is ready without a lot of fuss.
Conveniently packaged in a 10 oz. pouch, Imagine® Organic Culinary Simmer Sauces are made without preservatives, artificial ingredients or MSG and are gluten free and vegetarian. You can choose from 4 fantastic flavors – Portobello Red Wine, Latin Veracruz, Thai Coconut Curry and Louisiana Creole. You pick your favorite protein, quickly sear it and add a veggie or two and then the sauce and dinner is ready. Super simple for any home cook…or a food blogger short on time and energy
I love Thai food and this meal really hit the spot. I enjoyed all the flavors I love without having to eat out. Through the end of November, you can enter to win an Imagine® Organic Culinary Simmer Sauce prize pack – visit the Imagine® Facebook page to enter!
- 1 Tablespoon CANOLA OIL
- 1 lb. BONELESS SKINLESS CHICKEN BREAST, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 RED PEPPER, cut into thin strips
- 1 pkg. IMAGINE® ORGANIC CULINARY SIMMER SAUCE THAI COCONUT CURRY
- 2 cups INSTANT RICE
- 1 cup WATER
- 1 cup COCONUT MILK
- ¼ cup FINELY CHOPPED FRESH BASIL
- JUICE of ½ LIME
- SALT to taste
- Heat oil in skillet until hot. Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring water and coconut milk to boil in a saucepan. Add rice. Stir and remove from heat, cover and let stand 5 minutes.
- Add red peppers to skillet with chicken and cook 2 minutes. Add sauce and simmer gently for 5 minutes.
- Stir basil and lime juice into rice. Divide into 4 bowls and top with chicken mixture. Serve immediately.
This sponsored post was written by me on behalf of Imagine® Organic Culinary Simmer Sauces.