You’ll love this fast and flavorful Honey Garlic Flatbread for an easy dinner or a simple appetizer!
This is one of those ‘don’t knock it til you’ve tried it’ combinations. I was on IG one evening (—> follow me on IG) and I saw a post from Edie at Life In Grace blog. She was making pizza and said hers was going to be honey garlic. Well, I had to drop everything and figure out just what she meant by that…I’m a serious garlic lover. So the very next night I made it with a bit of pizza dough I had left from our weekly pizza night. This is a dynamite combo, the garlic stands out, but is toned down a bit thanks to the sweet honey and the gooey mozzarella.
How to make Honey Garlic Flatbread:
Start with fresh pizza dough, you can make it yourself or pick some up at the store. Divide a 1 lb. piece into 4 pieces. Roll out in your desired shape – I left mine pretty rustic and oval shaped. Cover with olive oil. Finely chop fresh garlic, about 6-8 cloves for 1 lb. of dough. Distribute garlic evenly over dough. Top with freshly grated mozzarella. Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with freshly grated Parmesan cheese, if desired. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is golden and bubbly. Cut into slices and serve immediately.
- 1 lb. FRESH PIZZA DOUGH
- OLIVE OIL
- 6-8 GARLIC CLOVES, finely chopped
- 8 oz. block MOZZARELLA CHEESE, grated
- ½ cup GRATED PARMESAN CHEESE (optional)
- 2-3 Tablespoons HONEY
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Divide dough into 4 pieces. Roll out in desired shape.
- Cover with olive oil, brush on or spread with the back of a spoon. Distribute garlic evenly over dough. Top with cheeses. Drizzle with honey.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is golden and bubbly. Cut into slices and serve immediately.
Recipe Source: Life in Grace
Honey Garlic Flatbread makes a delicious main dish, but you could serve it as an appetizer or side with your favorite pasta dish or soup!