This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DelightfulMoments #CollectiveBias
‘Tis the season for all kinds of holiday flavors. Pumpkin Spice, Peppermint Mocha, Sugar Cookie…this list includes all of my favorite things, you know, that I wait all year for. You better believe I’m going to make it my job to enjoy all seasonal flavors while I can. So for today, it’s peppermint in November…is that ok with you?
International Delight flavored creamers are a delicious way to make your morning coffee fit right in with that pile of leaves or twinkling lights. Mini I.D. creamers are perfect for taking along to enjoy with your coffee anywhere you may travel this holiday, they’ll fit right in your purse or diaper bag.
My family LOVES all things peppermint and chocolate. So I used the inspiration of ID’s Peppermint Mocha Creamer to make Peppermint Bark Muffins. This extra chocolate-y muffin is studded with peppermint crunch baking chips, I used International Delight Peppermint Mocha Creamer in the muffin and the glaze to take advantage of all the peppermint goodness. Peppermint and chocolate, what a seriously lovely pair! If you’d like you can add a little strong coffee to the batter because coffee and chocolate play well together (but it is optional). This recipe makes enough muffins for a small crowd and they would be so perfect for a holiday brunch. You could even make them ahead and freeze without the glaze for a simple breakfast treat for out of town guests next month. Glaze them just before serving.
Want to change up your regular cup of coffee or hot chocolate? Stir in a tablespoon or two of Peppermint Mocha Creamer. Now that’s a super delicious way to enjoy a cup of hot chocolate around the fire place this season.
- ½ cup BUTTER, room temperature
- 1½ cups SUGAR
- ¾ teaspoon SALT
- 2 teaspoons VANILLA EXTRACT
- 1 teaspoon BAKING POWDER
- ⅔ cup COCOA POWDER
- ¼ cup STRONG BREWED COFFEE*
- 3 EGGS
- 1¼ cups FLOUR
- ¾ cup INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT PEPPERMINT MOCHA CREAMER
- ½ cup PEPPERMINT CRUNCH BAKING CHIPS + more for garnish
- 1½ Tablespoons PEPPERMINT MOCHA CREAMER
- ½ cup POWDERED SUGAR
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 18 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, beat together butter and sugar until combined. Add salt, vanilla, baking powder, cocoa powder and coffee. Mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time. Mix well after each addition.
- Mix in half of the flour, then ¾ cup creamer and, lastly, remaining flour. Fold in peppermint baking chips.
- Divide between muffin cups. Bake for 19-22 minutes or until a toothpick tests clean.
- Cool completely before glazing.
- Stir together 1½ Tablespoons creamer with ½ cup powdered sugar. Drizzle over cooled muffins and top with additional peppermint crunch baking chips.
Grab your favorite International Delight seasonal flavors on your next Walmart run! Did you know you can use flavored creamer to make Caramel Pumpkin Spice French Toast Bake, Mini No Bake Caramel Chip Icebox Pies or French Toast Muffins with Cream Cheese Streusel? Yep, that’s right…breakfast just got better 😉
What’s your favorite International Delight seasonal flavor?