This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ReinventSweet#CollectiveBias
‘Tis the season for candy all around. Trick or treat buckets will soon be overflowing with all kinds of sweet delights. You know what I’m hoping for? Plenty of ‘crispety, crunchety, peanut-buttery’ goodness found in BUTTERFINGER® Fun-Size Candy Bars. They happen to be one of my all time favorites (made obvious by the archives) and I plan on happily enjoying one or two straight from one of my daughters’ candy buckets. Yes, my daughters…my son happens to be a fan of them himself and I doubt I could get him to part with any. Must run in the family 😉
We are huge muffin fans at our house. They are such a handy and portable breakfast treat or snack. This peanut butter banana muffin is studded with chunks of chopped BUTTERFINGER® Fun-Size Candy Bars and finished with a peanut butter drizzle. Have mercy, this would be a delightful treat enjoyed with a glass of milk or a cup of coffee the morning after trick or treating. You can whip up the batter in the time it takes the oven to preheat. And your entire family could be enjoying a fresh, homemade muffin as you gather together around the breakfast table. What are you waiting for?
- 1½ cups FLOUR
- 1½ teaspoons BAKING POWDER
- ½ teaspoon BAKING SODA
- ½ teaspoon SALT
- ¾ cup BROWN SUGAR
- ½ cup CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER
- ¼ cup MELTED BUTTER
- 1 EGG
- 1 cup MASHED BANANA
- 12 BUTTERFINGER® FUN-SIZE CANDY BARS, chopped (about 1½ cups)
- 1 cup POWDERED SUGAR
- 2 Tablespoons MILK
- 3 Tablespoons CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER
- 2 BUTTERFINGER® FUN-SIZE CANDY BARS, chopped for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin tin with 12 muffin papers.
- Whisk together flour baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl, stir together brown sugar, ½ cup peanut butter, melted butter, egg and mashed banana. Add dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Fold in chopped BUTTERFINGER®Candy Bars.
- Bake 22-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Whisk together powdered sugar, milk and 3 Tablespoons peanut butter. Drizzle over cooled muffins and sprinkle on remaining chopped BUTTERFINGER® Candy Bars.
- Store covered at room temperature for up to 3 days.
If you don’t have any BUTTERFINGER® Fun-Size Candy Bars yet, you can grab them from your local Walmart store. They come in 2 different size bags to meet your Trick or Treating needs. Check out this Earn $1 with Ibotta offer before you head out to shop. Be sure to stop over to the BUTTERFINGER Pinterest Page for even more ideas of what to make with all kinds of BUTTERFINGER® Candy!
More recipes that use BUTTERFINGER® Fun-Size Candy Bars…