Because sometimes apple slices were made for dippin’, Peanut Butter Cup Apple Dip is a fun new way to enjoy apples this fall!
Last week we went on a field trip to the apple orchard and came home with quite the bounty. I decided we needed another apple dip in our collection around here, so here ya go. Super creamy and peanut buttery, the cream cheese gives it a bit of a tang, this dip is mousse-like and studded with chopped peanut butter cups. It’s downright amazing. And it’s a cinch to make ahead for your next get together. You just need a mixer and 2 bowls. The easiest fall dessert just might be a pile of fresh apple slices alongside a bowl of sweet, creamy fruit dip…how low stress is that? Ready and waiting to take to all of your fall parties 😉
Bloglovin’ | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Google+
- 8 oz. pkg. CREAM CHEESE, room temperature
- 1 cup POWDERED SUGAR
- ½ cup CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER
- 1 cup HEAVY CREAM
- 1 cup CHOPPED PEANUT BUTTER CUPS + more for garnish
- APPLE SLICES
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together until combined. Add peanut butter and beat until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Fold into cream cheese mixture. Gently stir in peanut butter cups.
- Store covered in refrigerator until ready to serve. Serve with apple slices.
Christina @ Christina's Cucina says
I’m so happy to see REAL heavy cream in this recipe and not a non-dairy whipped topping! Wonderful!
Christina @ Christina’s Cucina recently posted..A Marvelous Hideaway in the Center of London: The Bull & Hide Pub, Hotel and Restaurant