This quick and easy Dill Pickle Dip is the perfect starter for your next get together.
Can we talk about favorite appetizers for a second? I’ll take a dip any day or occasion and so will my friends. How do I know? Well, no one of them can stop eating when this dip is around. It’s also made with pretty basic pantry ingredients, so you can easily whip this up at a moment’s notice.
If you are a pickle lover, this is totally up your alley. I love using the garlic dill pickles that you find in the refrigerated deli meat section, but feel free to use your favorite pickles. Just make sure to have enough dippers on hand, we love this with wavy potato chips and fresh cut veggies. It’s also delicious spread on a burger!
- 1 cup SOUR CREAM
- 4 ounces CREAM CHEESE, softened*
- 1 tablespoon DRIED MINCED ONION
- ¼ teaspoon SALT
- 2 teaspoons DRIED PARSLEY
- 2-3 LARGE GARLIC DILL PICKLES, finely chopped
- Combine sour cream and cream cheese.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Serve with veggies or potato chips.
Recipe Source: Let’s Dish