This simple frozen dessert is brought to you by International Delight.
Let’s talk for a minute about no bake desserts. Could there be anything better? Getting your sweet tooth fix without even turning on the oven? I think not. Mini Caramel Chip Icebox Pies take a little bit of planning ahead, but there’s nothing difficult about them. They make a cool, creamy treat that’s super easy to love. There’s a layer of ganache in between the filling and the crust – making ganache is a simple process that takes two ingredients and elevates this little dessert to serve-me-after-dinner-with-friends status.
You can most definitely use your favorite International Delight Flavored Creamer to make the filling and change up the toppings to match…York Peppermint Pattie or Heath would be awesome!
Connect with International Delight on Facebook and Pinterest
Bloglovin’ | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Google+
- 10 MINI GRAHAM CRACKER CRUSTS
- ½ cup SEMI-SWEET CHOCOLATE CHIPS
- ½ cup HEAVY CREAM
- 2 cups FROZEN WHIPPED TOPPING, thawed
- ½ cup INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT CARAMEL MACCHIATO CREAMER
- ¼ cup MINI SEMI-SWEET CHOCOLATE CHIPS
- CARAMEL SAUCE & MINI CHOCOLATE CHIPS for garnish
- Make the ganache: Heat heavy cream in the microwave about 40 seconds. Pour over ½ cup chocolate chips and let sit about 5 minutes. Whisk until smooth.
- Spoon 1 Tablespoon of ganache into the bottom of each pie crust.
- Combine whipped topping and flavored creamer in a mixing bowl. Spoon 3 Tablespoons of this filling mixture over the ganach layer in each crust.
- Place pies in the freezer for at least an hour before serving.*
- Top with drizzled caramel and mini chocolate chips before serving.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.