This simple frozen dessert is brought to you by International Delight.
Let’s talk for a minute about no bake desserts. Could there be anything better? Getting your sweet tooth fix without even turning on the oven? I think not. Mini Caramel Chip Icebox Pies take a little bit of planning ahead, but there’s nothing difficult about them. They make a cool, creamy treat that’s super easy to love. There’s a layer of ganache in between the filling and the crust – making ganache is a simple process that takes two ingredients and elevates this little dessert to serve-me-after-dinner-with-friends status.
- 10 MINI GRAHAM CRACKER CRUSTS
- ½ cup SEMI-SWEET CHOCOLATE CHIPS
- ½ cup HEAVY CREAM
- 2 cups FROZEN WHIPPED TOPPING, thawed
- ½ cup INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT CARAMEL MACCHIATO CREAMER
- ¼ cup MINI SEMI-SWEET CHOCOLATE CHIPS
- CARAMEL SAUCE & MINI CHOCOLATE CHIPS for garnish
- Make the ganache: Heat heavy cream in the microwave about 40 seconds. Pour over ½ cup chocolate chips and let sit about 5 minutes. Whisk until smooth.
- Spoon 1 Tablespoon of ganache into the bottom of each pie crust.
- Combine whipped topping and flavored creamer in a mixing bowl. Spoon 3 Tablespoons of this filling mixture over the ganach layer in each crust.
- Place pies in the freezer for at least an hour before serving.*
- Top with drizzled caramel and mini chocolate chips before serving.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.