This fruit topped, no bake Key Lime Berry Cheesecake is brought to you using Walmart Produce as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars.
I’m so glad the official start of summer is right around the corner. Some days I hear the song ‘In Summer’ from Frozen playing in my head and I think of all the fun stuff summer brings. Long, glorious sunny days, sidewalk chalk and bike rides, picnics and cookouts. A lot of my favorite fruits and veggies are starting the show up in all of their fresh, in-season beauty. I’m so ready to make things like cupcakes, muffins, french toast and maybe a little salad
Did you know Walmart is the place to find mouthwatering in-season produce? Their fresh, farmer picked produce comes with a 100% money back guarantee – what’s not to love? Since you’re already there picking up groceries for this week’s menu plan and fun things like toilet paper and sunscreen, make sure some of those berries are jumping into your cart too.
This simple no bake key lime cheesecake is the perfect backdrop for this season’s gorgeous berries. The key lime isn’t overpowering and the chocolate cookie crust is just the right thing to do. Make it before your guests arrive and top it with berries right before serving. A simple, delectable and foolproof dessert for your next gathering!
- 16 OREO COOKIES (I used Double Stuf)
- 3 Tablespoons BUTTER, melted
- 8 oz. pkg. CREAM CHEESE
- 3 Tablespoons BOTTLED KEY LIME JUICE
- 5 Tablespoons SUGAR
- 1 cup HEAVY WHIPPING CREAM
- FRESH BLUEBERRIES and SLICED STRAWBERRIES
- Crush cookies using a food processor or a gallon size baggie and rolling pin. Add melted butter and pulse again to combine. Press into the bottom of a spring form pan. Place in freezer while you make the cheesecake filling.
- Beat together cream cheese, lime juice and sugar until smooth. Set aside and whip cream until medium peaks form. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture. Spread evenly over crust and return to freezer for about an hour.
- Place in fridge until serving. Top with berries before serving.
More delicious ways to enjoy fresh berries…