Today, I am going to share a quick and easy chicken dish that I am sure you and your family will love. With only five ingredients this dish was quick and easy and turned out perfectly. Pair this with your favorite spring vegetables and a fresh salad and you have a great go to meal. During the spring and summer, I am always looking for easy ways to feed my family at dinner time so we can go outside and play or go for a walk after dinner. Since we moved into our new house last fall there weren’t too many days to play outside. Now we are enjoying the nice weather and take adventure walks after dinner.
What do you like to do with your family on a summer evening?
- 2-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Place a layer of tin foil in a baking dish and spray with cooking spray to help with clean up.
- Place chicken in pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small sauté pan, sauté garlic with oil until tender. Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar. This will create a paste to put on the chicken.
- Spread the brown sugar mixture on chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes or until the chicken reaches 165 degrees.
Recipe from College Girl, College Food.
Victoria B. says
I think I will be making this for dinner this weekend. I have all the ingredients on hand and I have been trying to figure something out for the chicken that I’ve been putting of making.
Victoria B. recently posted..Super Easy Whipped Cream Recipe