So, it’s never too soon to start planning your Super Bowl menu…right? This BBQ Chicken Dip will be a fabulous addition to your spread.
I made this dip for a recent gathering at our church and it was a hit. A bit reminiscent of Buffalo Chicken Dip, but definitely not quite as knock your socks off. We are BBQ lovers and this really hit the spot and what’s not to love about a cheesy gooey dip? I topped the original version with chopped green onion and a little cilantro. Deeeelicious!!
- 8 oz. CREAM CHEESE, softened
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup RANCH DRESSING
- 1/2 cup SHREDDED MONTERREY JACK CHEESE
- 2 (12.5 oz.) cans of CHICKEN BREAST in water, drained
- Chopped green onion and cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Mix together cream cheese, dressing, bbq sauce, shredded cheese and chicken. Spread in a 1 qt baking dish or pie plate. Bake 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Top with green onion and cilantro, if desired. Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.
Recipe Source: Taste and Tell
This post is linked to Weekend Potluck, What’s Shakin’, I’m Lovin’ It, Foto Friday
Jocelyn @BruCrew Life says
This is seriously one of my all time favorite dips! Love it!!!
Jocelyn @BruCrew Life recently posted..Banana Toffee Scones
Oh, I love dips! Love these flavors!
Jessica@AKitchenAddiction recently posted..Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas
Wow – this sounds delicious!
Jenn recently posted..Cajun Chicken Alfredo with Guiltless Alfredo Sauce
Ashley @ Kitchen Meets Girl says
I’m a sucker for dips. I seriously cannot be trusted around them, because I can’t stop eating them. Love this!!
Ashley @ Kitchen Meets Girl recently posted..What’s In Your Kitchen Wednesday
Oh this dip looks and sounds wonderful!
katie recently posted..Google+ Hangout: Healthy Food Transitions