This is one of those things that was devoured right when it was served. I had a couple of friends over for appetizers before we went out to dinner and I made this dip. I had a few bites and it was delicious. Then I had to quickly feed the little ones before I left for dinner and when I came back it was gone. The dish was practically licked clean. I will definitely be making this again and again. I didn’t add the green onions or cilantro on top. One of those things where I thought I had green onions and I didn’t and every time I go to the store looking for fresh herbs the one I need is gone. I don’t know if that happens to anyone else but it always happens to me. Next year I am going to grow my own so I don’t run into this problem. Go get to the store and make this dip for your next get together with friends!
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack
- 2 tablespoons chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, diced small
- 1-4oz. diced green chiles, undrained
- 1/2 cup Mayo
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 small tomato
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced thin
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Mix the cheeses, chiptole, peppers, mayo, garlic powder and corn together. Pour into an oven safe dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
- Top with diced tomatoes, green onions and cilantro. Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
Recipe from Gina Marie’s Kitchen
Yuuummmo!!! This corn dip looks gooey and delicious. You just took my favorite vegetable to the next sinful level, lol!
Leslie recently posted..Sweet & Salty Poppycock!
Shiloh Barkley says
Shiloh Barkley recently posted..Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon Frosting and my FIRST GIVEAWAY!!!!
This sounds like a dish we will LOVE! Pinning.
Terry recently posted..Menu Plan 102912