- 1/2 cup EGGNOG
- 1/2 cup WATER
- 1/2 cup Quaker® OLD FASHIONED OATS
- 2 Tablespoons DRIED CRANBERRIES
- 1 Tablespoon BROWN SUGAR
- NUTMEG (whole or ground)
- In a small saucepan, bring eggnog and water to a boil.
- Add oatmeal, stir to combine and reduce heat to medium-low.
- After about 2 minutes, add cranberries.
- Cook for 3 minutes more, stirring occasionally until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in brown sugar and spoon into a bowl and sprinkle with nutmeg before serving.
When you vote you will be entered to win a $1,000 gift card! Yay Oats! Official Sweepstakes Rules
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Quaker®. The opinions and text are all mine.