This recipe for caramel apple cinna-minis is ooey, gooey and perfectly bite sized. It's the perfect fall breakfast!
- 1 tube CRESCENT ROLLS
- 2 Tablespoons BUTTER, room temperature
- 4 Tablespoons BROWN SUGAR
- 1 medium APPLE, shredded
- 1/2 cup POWDERED SUGAR
- 1 Tablespoon CARAMEL SAUCE
- 1 Tablespoon MILK
- Preheat oven to 375°. Grease mini muffin tin.
- Open crescent rolls, press 4 triangle rolls together into 1 large rectangle. Using a rolling pin, flatten slightly. Spread with 1 Tablespoon of butter, sprinkle with 2 Tablespoons of brown sugar, cover liberally with cinnamon and half of shredded apples. Roll up into a cinnamon roll log and slice into 10 even pieces. Put each piece into a mini muffin cup.
- Repeat with the other half of the crescent rolls. Bake for 11-12 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool in the pan for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together powdered sugar, caramel sauce and milk to make glaze. Remove rolls from muffin pan and glaze as desired. Serve warm.
These look amazing too! I look forward to your chocolate recipes this week! 🙂
Mackenzie from the Iron Chef Mom Team 🙂
Saw your recipe pic on Crazy for Crust website today. This recipe looks fun & not too hard- I love it!