Lately I have been in search of some easy dinners with the fresh taste of Spring. This recipe hit the spot. I had it tagged on Pinterest for a long time but I just finally tried it and I am glad that I did. I put the chicken on a bun but you could use a pita, a wrap or even on top of a bed of romaine lettuce. My husband said it was “top notch” and he would definitely eat it again so that is always a good sign. I can’t wait to make this again.
We served this with fresh asparagus.
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 to 1 cup of your favorite caesar dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 4-6 hamburger buns