I have heard of butterscotch chips, peanut butter chips, white and dark chocolate chips, but this was a new one for me! I was given a bag of these cinnamon chips and to be honest, they sat in my cupboard for quite a while before I actually used them. The only thing I regret is that I waited so long!! They are SO good!
A few ways that we have used them include:
- Adding them to pancake batter (our FAVORITE)
- Adding them in oatmeal, along with brown sugar, pumpkin, and some spices for pumpkin pie oatmeal
- Adding them to muffin batter
- Putting them on top of an ice cream sundae
- Sprinkle cinnamon chips on top of crescent roll dough that has been spread with melted butter, then roll and bake!
- Eating them straight out of the bag!
The only down side to these is that they do have an orange color that can be kinda messy when melted and don’t always look the most appetizing. But the flavor makes up for that.
You can find them in the baking aisle at your local grocery store next to the chocolate chips. I have heard that in some stores they are a seasonal item so they could be hard to find. But if you go to the Hershey’s website they have a ‘Locate Hard-to-Find Products’ section under the products tab that could help you find them in your area. They also have a recipe section that have more inspiring ideas of what to do with your favorite Hershey’s Products.
** This product review is my personal opinion. It is not associated with Hershey’s or its affiliates. **